Friday, May 14, 2010

Since I Last Wrote...

Since I last wrote, many, many things have happened. I have spent countless nights awake studying. I went home for Mothers Day, and spent eight lovely hours with my family. Caleb came in for a surprise visit and waited on me hand and foot (while I studied!). I held six pretty kittens, one week old. I have had four outings downtown. I met Caleb's best friend and cousin, Christian, and loved him. I have been on three amazing outings with my one-on-one, Chasity. I have become sick with a dreadful cold. I have sat through dozens of classes, innumerable meetings, and countless prayer times.
But one thing I have NOT done is posted on my blog. And for that I am quite sorry!
Please understand, it was not done without frequent pangs of guilt and remorse that my faithful blog-followers were without updates on my life!
So, let's make amends. Shall we?

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!
    is this a promise to start posting more???
    i sure hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete