Monday, March 22, 2010

Day One

It has all begun...!!!
After a whirlwind of activity this morning and afternoon as BSN staff had our first day of staff training, I have come home, done my homework for the evening, and now collapsed on my bed. And here I am.
Last weekend, I moved into a lovely large house on Twinflower Drive. My sister and her husband Tim have taken me in as the new upstairs roomie, where I have domain over my space--and my own bathroom! (The joys of such a thing are truly magnificent.) I spent the first week here cleaning ferociously, nestling into my rooms, and preparing for the first week of Bible School for the Nations staff training in YWAM Madison.
Staff training will last for another two weeks. Then, on Easter weekend, we will receive our students! We have quite a collage of ethnicities so far. One from Uganda, one from Haiti, one from Canada, one from Minnesota, and one from England. There are also two Koreans in the midst of the application process, and several others still considering.
So, here I am! First day under my belt.
And tomorrow is rapidly on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment