Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brooke Saunders

Where and when did you do your DTS? In Los Angeles, California

What is your hometown/country? It is Atascadero, California USA

Chocolate or vanilla? Definitely chocolate! Dark is best...mmmm...ya the darker the better

Hawaii or Alps? Hawaii! Warmth and sun makes me happy!

Sushi or enchiladas? Sushi! I love fish. It is delicious especially raw:)

Hiking or reading? Hiking, outside and being active and exercise are 3 of my favorite things! I can always get that book on tape anyways.

Favorite Bible verse/passage?

It is Col 1:27 'To whom God willed to make it known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles which is Christ in you, the hope of Glory' Ahhhh it just makes me so excited!:) 
 
 


Brooke Saunders is one of my favorite people! She was my one on one in my BSN last year, and we were able to become good friends. She says I remind her of her youngest sister, and she feels like an older sister to me! Brooke is quiet, but always has something either deeply reflective to say, or some hilarious comment in her dry humor. Brooke is studying to be a nutritionist, and shares my love of organic vegetarian food! Horses are her favorite animal. She and Dow enjoy going for long hikes together or having coffee shop dates.

1 comment:

  1. It has been fun to "meet" your YWAM friends.

    I can't understand anyone who would choose the Alps over HAWAII...........

    Love you littlest.

    ReplyDelete