Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet the Students: Taek Jun Jung

Name: Taek Jun Jung

Where are you from? Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Where and when did you do your DTS? Kona, Hawaii September 2009 to March 2010

I enjoysports

Countries I have been To: Kingdom of Tonga, Panama, South Korea

Chocolate vs. Vanilla Chocolate

What animal noise are you skilled at making? snake

Sky diving vs. Knitting Sky-diving

Water vs. coke coke

What country would you love to visit? Any country! If I have to choose, then China, North Korea and Japan

Something you like or do that is out of the ordinary? I don’t know yet.

Favorite Bible passage/verse? “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13

Your goal in this school? I want to get to know God more and knowledge about Bible deeper relationship with God.

Any other information you would like to share J

My first week of DTS in Hawaii, I sat on a sea urchin. So I had some needles in my upper butt. It was an ice breaker for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment