Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet the Students: Chasity Thiessen

Name: Chasity Thiessen

Where are you from? Winkler, Manitoba Canada

Where and when did you do your DTS? Perth Australia in 2007

I enjoyDancing, soccer, doing fun random things spontaneously

Countries I have been To: Australia, Germany, France, America, South Africa, Swaziland, Mozambique, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, China

Chocolate vs. Vanilla? Both. I like chocolate bars and vanilla ice cream

What animal noise are you skilled at making? A cow.

Sky diving vs. Knitting? Sky-diving.

Water vs. coke? Water

What country would you love to visit? Italy and Saudi Arabia

Something you like or do that is out of the ordinary? Probably everything I do is out of the ordinary.

Favorite Bible passage/verse? Romans 8:28, Isaiah 55

Your goal in this school?

To grow in my relationship with God as well as to learn how to study and teach others how to study the Bible, so people and nations will be transformed by God’s Word.

Chasity is also my one-on-one!

No comments:

Post a Comment