Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet the Students: Kathy Estelle

Name: Kathleen (Kathy) Estelle

Where are you from? Hillman, Minnesota

Where and when did you do your DTS? April to August 2009

I enjoy.(cooking, hiking, soccer, art, reading, sleeping…etc.) Reading, hiking, talking to friends

Countries I have been To: China, Israel, Austria, Germany, Guam, Switzerland, France, Italy, Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Norway

Chocolate vs. Vanilla There is only chocolate!

What animal noise are you skilled at making? Tiger

Sky diving vs. Knitting Riding a cable car.

Water vs. coke Coffee or tea.

What country would you love to visit? Australia or New Zealand

Something you like or do that is out of the ordinary? I like the smell of new mown hay.

Favorite Bible passage/verse? “Ask of me and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.” Psalms 2:8

Your goal in this school? To know and love God more & be able to share the Bible with nations.

Any other information you would like to share J I love to spend time on the internet with my Chinese friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment